Montag, 30. Juni 2014

Summer in France

Up to now I knew the way from my house to my work and the way to the supermarket. Sunday was my first day off - I had not planned it that way - A swimm in the pool in one village, then off to the flea market in another, then back to my office. Definitely back to my office - how am I ever going to do all that work otherwise? But then somehow the car did not find the way back. It was the urge to know what I would find behind the next bend, what would the next village look like, and the village after that, and after that, and...

And because I really have no time at the moment I have uploaded all the photos from this trip  uncensored and uncut in my picasa folder. Klick here if you are interested in seeing what my neighbourhood looks like.

2 Kommentare:

Alke hat gesagt…

:-)

Ju hat gesagt…

Nice pictures, especially the old churches and the castle - something I miss in the "New World".
Hope that you manage to solve the troubles you are having. It can be so depressing when nothing works out. Did you find a new place to live?