Montag, 27. September 2010

A sky at night

that I have never seen before!
Birds I have never heard before!

And suddenly it is spring!


I had a very nice flight. Slept well during the journey and do not feel jetlaged at all. Arrived at 3 am woke up at 9:30. A strange bird was singing somewhere outside. Couldn't wait to go out and discover what the other side of the world was like.


Saw a parrot in a tree just by the street on my way to the centre - "where had that escaped from?" was my very first thought. A stroll through teh park is a good as a visit to the zoo.

The gulls look different, too - but behave like everywhere else in the world:





Oh yes, and our appartment is great. We have got a whole spa bath to find out which way round the water goes through the plug hole (the wirlpool function may be a confounding factor, though)

Keine Kommentare: