Montag, 30. Juli 2012

Cycling to Bo'ness

While this post is entitled "cycling to Bo'ness - the intention was to cycle along the Forth and Clyde Canal to Edinburgh - Needless to say I got lost - completely.
This didn't help either.
After cycling for many miles along the oil refinery in Grangemouth I came to Bo'ness.
Where I found the Railway station with all its treasures...
...and nature along the railway lines.
I found a monkey smoking a big Cuban cigar.
Great views, bit clouds, a summer thunderstorm...

a family of ugly ducklings...
and impressive skies
Loved cycling up and down the rolling paths - wet and shiny from the summer rain.

Cylcing on rolling hills - flying can't be better.


I had not planned to cycle to Grangemouth - no one plans to cycle for miles along an oil refinery - but on the the way back - from the distance -  it was almost beautiful.



Keine Kommentare: